Pam: American Icon

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Photography & Video

Pam: American Icon Details

From the Inside Flap "Blonde bombshell," "It Girl," "uber-babe" -- Pamela Anderson, star of tv series Baywatch and celebrated Playboy playmate, mesmerized the world with a doll's face, pinup figure, sexy tattoos and a man-eating smile. In a tradition that extends from Jean Harlow through Brigette Bardot to Madonna, Pam is the sex goddess of the 21st century. Read more

Reviews

Like the other reviewers have said this book contains variations of a select few nude photos. The book I received is hardcover, and is what I refer to as a "Coffee Table" book. Its large.I dont know. Its okay. I got mine super inexpensively but its not what I expected. I wish I had read the reviews first.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel