Childe Hassam: American Impressionist

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

Childe Hassam: American Impressionist Details

The catalogue of an exhibition at the Jordan-Volpe Gallery, New York, May 20 - July 1, 1994. With 193 illustrations. Read more

Reviews

I don't know how one of the reviewers got color pictures in his copy. I must have gotten an end of run because every picture in the copy Amazon sent me was black and white - mostly black. There are ink blotches on several pages. Very disappointing. It is NOT a book of lithographs and there are only 10 pages of text. I'm not an expert. On the contrary, I wanted to learn more about Hassan's work. This wasn't the place to do it for me. I returned it.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel